Sunday 7 April 2019

Rainbow Floral Card

Hi Friends,
I'm back with yet another Rainbow card. This time it's a floral card.




For this card I have use Studio G clear stamp set


Stamped the flowers several times and coloured this into rainbow colours using my Zig clean color real brush markers. Once coloured, I have fussy cut all the pieces.



For the background, I have used 4x6 inches white cardstock. Coloured the background using Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass. The sentiment is from WRMK clear stamp set - Autumn splendor. It is heat embossed using Ranger - Gold embossing powder.


To finish the card the background panel is stuck to a 4 1/2 x 6 1/4 inches white no card & a strip of white and gold washi tape.

I had a great time colouring this card. Hope you guys like it.

Love Gopi

No comments:

Post a Comment