Tuesday 31 March 2020

Moms of the World

Hi Friends,

It's been super long i haven't blogged... But its refreshing to blog back...
I'm here to share a beautiful mixed media project.
The theme is - Moms of the World

I have been fortunate enough to experience the Mom feeling once again with the birth of my 2nd son on 27th November, 2018 and it's he who has been keeping me on toes and busy all the time...

Motherhood is a beautiful feeling and also a roller-coaster ride. Motherhood makes you realise how tolerent you can be. It teaches you another level of patience and an overflowing feeling of love, overwhelm & appreciation. You start appreciating your parents and fellow mothers. Your start loving every thing your child does, even if it is messy & dirty. You start loving yourself yet again in whichever shape you are.

To express this Motherhood feeling I made this project and thus it's super close to my heart....


Every mom around the world experience the same motherhood feeling.







'Mother' said or heard in any language always reminds you of a caring, protecting, calm yet strong, selflessly loving WOMAN.


I hope you all like this project. Do leave some love below in the comment section.


Love Gopi

1 comment: